Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I would like to go to Florida to play golf. Does this sound natural?
- "I frequently fly to Florida to visit my friend." Does this sound natural?
- '(...) a Toronto-born Florida State University professor (...)' What does that sentence suggest?...
- What does They usually ate plants on the same day that they picked them. mean?
- What does She has a dark sense of humor mean?
- What does citing by way of example mean?
- What does Zoom is building on the momentum it’s gained over the past year with the launch of a $1...
- What does life back in “the old country.” mean?
- What does ★I'm a one shot wonder Does it sounds natural? does that mean lightweight? mean?
- What does Getcha mean?
- What does I will have been married for 27 years mean?
- What does position mean?
- What does He said "Send me a picture "Bae"😁" mean?