- are these both correct? do they mean different things? まだ空港に到着してない and 空港にまだ到着してない？
- まだ 学校 へ 行く に は 早い です why に after 行く, shouldn't it be の?
- What does lawyer mean?
- What does Bought mean?
- What does what is the meaning of "cut out" in this case? mean?
- What does Vikings mean?
- What does that's what's up mean?
- What does out of spite mean?
- What does What does rather mean? And if you can give me same examples would be great. mean?
- What does Oblivion mean?
- What does "You do not want to say it this way" does that mean it's an option to say it this way?...
- What does chew my heart and then you spit it mean?