Read more comments
- まことに苦手な執事でございますが、努めさせていただきます。 does this sound natural?
- it is correct to say "Jonh is in the garden"?
- it is correct to say "she hung a picture on the wall"?
- Do the following sentences have the same meaning? 1) A tenth or less than the usual number of se...
- which one is correct? 1. Lucy was standing at the bus stop 2. Lucy was standing in the bus stop...
- which one is correct? 1. Frank is on holiday for three weeks 2. Frank is in holiday for three w...
- which one is correct? 1. she's at school 2. she's in school 3. she's on school
- Hello, can I use all of these phrasal verbs below to mean that "I can't go back now"? Ex: No, ...
- Are “Cringeworthy” and “cringe” synonymous?
- sound good? the sooner you approve it, the sooner we can place a buyer into your property upon y...
- We tasted how good it was. We = subject tasted = verb how good it was = ? "how good it wa...