- What is the difference between サラ「トム、明日のパーティーに行く？トムが行ったら、私も行く。」 and サラ「トム、明日のパーティーに行く？トムが行ったなら、私も...
- サラさんはタバコを吸ってるらしいです does this sound natural?
- Is the name Sarah written as サラ or セイラ?
- What does "get ahold of something" mean?
- I like Mia Farrow‘s English accent very much. Can you tell me which place her accent is from and ...
- What does he say ? please
- "He would sit his research subjects in front of a video monitor and show them, for example, a fie...
- “out on my own” Is this same??➜“escape by myself”
- Half glass. Half a glass. Which one is correct and reason please ?
- Tell me how are you? Tell me how you are ? Which one is correct and reason?
- Is this correct? I had trouble falling asleep what are other ways to say it?
- I am coming from the hospital. I am coming from hospital. Why use of "the"is wrong?
- Do both sound like " few years" or do one of them sound like few ears?