02 Jan 06:22 AM
Read more comments
- It's jelous. does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? jelous
- What does jelous mean?
- "I'll see you with dinner." A man in a TV drama said this talking with his wife on phone. I think...
- “Jaime and Tyrion were somewhat less than peas in a pod themselves.” Does it mean that they were...
- What does “voodoo and goddess-circle-y” mean? (friends season 7 - episode 6 The one with the Na...
- What adjective can I use instead of ‘very slow’?
- Why does it say *ride and not *drive? (I thought it would be drive referring to a car travel and ...
- Let's say I had lunch, but I had no appetite at that moment so it was just very small amount. I h...
- What does "dips" mean in "I put dips on it"?
- Would you type these words that I framed in squares?
- “Loyal” and “faithful” may be synonymous, but is faithful more used for religion?
- Hello, I’m struggling with this article, could anyone here please help me figure out the highligh...