Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A:How are you? B:I'm great.And you? Does this sound natural?
- When A tells B something. B can reply 'I got it.' or 'You got it.' What's difference between them?
- A: Like it? B: Sure A: That means No Seriously? "Sure" means No? Can you guide me to use it right?
- He’s ironing his shirts and pants this morning. Why is it progressive when it should be past ten...
- Do to others whatever you want to be done by others. Is this correct grammatically??
- What should i do if i feel bored and want to stop my English process? I really want to make frien...
- I have a question, what is "boyfriend material" means? I saw many people wrote that but idk what ...
- 1/ I’m going to go out with friends later today 2/ I’ll go out out with friends later today Whi...
- "he's still hoping to gain the party's nomination gain a victory" can I use "obtain" instead o...
- does this sound natural there are many cheaters who pretend to be a rich man defraud young women...
- What did Adele say in the Vogue interview?
- What did Adele say in Vogue interview?
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: Do you think safe country ranking is impo...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?