Read more comments
- Which I might not have spent even a little time in reading such a difficult thing. sounds the mos...
- What is the difference between when and time of ?
- 言いたい事を英語で言うのはとても時間がかかる。 I take much time to talk what I want to say in English. Is it correct?
- Hello，guys 😄 Can the phrase “heated bundle” refer to “the baby”？
- この薬を飲んで寝ていれば、たぶん2、3日で良くなっていたのに。 You should have taken this medicine and stayed in bed so that you...
- 1. It holds water 2. It stands to reason Are those expressions used frequently as much as the ex...
- 根据回答问题写问题. 所有的问题我都知道怎么写。但是…第二个…我不知道。 可不可以说“你的同学十几岁”？ 谢谢！
- What is the difference between “strict” and “severe”?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?