15 Jan 04:18 PM
Question about English (US)
How do you use "I feel like" meaning "I think"? Please show me in example sentences. BTW, "I feel like is a kind of slangy way of saying "I think"? And it's new? I mean I've never heard it in like '90s movies in that way.
Read more comments
- Could you please explain the meaning of “every stone in its testimonial“ in the following sentenc...
- What's the meaning of " teacher tape class" ??? I wanna know the meaning of take as well
- What's the meaning of " with hindsight"? Could you tell me with example?
- Help me to translate this sentence into English, please 脸上可怕的黑斑也淡了下去。
- 添削をお願いします。 Today, I mede a presentation about my research in college. My speech is 7 minutes,...
- I feel stuff is Negative?? or Positive??
- '그럼 이만'은 대화라도 사용해요?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Which one is correct? There have been a number of burglaries in the neighborhood in recent mont...
- Hello，guys 😄 Can the phrase “heated bundle” refer to “the baby”？
- My cat is sleeping in the box to throw away. 1. Does this sentence sound natural? 2. Does this s...
- "I'm in charge of buying computers at my company. I can buy them at a discount because of the po...