I went to Victoria to visit my uncle and aunt for several days. Their house is very nice, and I felt comfortable living in there. My uncle and aunt are really good at cooking, so I definitely had my best din... does this sound natural?

6 Jan 2017

Native language
Simplified Chinese (China)
I went to Victoria to visit my uncle and aunt for several days. Their house is very nice, and I felt comfortable living in there. My uncle and aunt are really good at cooking, so I definitely had my best dinner of the year at their place. We had a pretty good Christmas Eve talking and watching TVs with wrapped gifts under the Christmas tree. I opened a gift and got a makeup gift box on the morning of the Christmas day, and my cousin got the Chai pet from me. Those days I spent with my uncle's family in Victoria was the highlight of this Christmas break. does this sound natural?

Native language

Native language
Simplified Chinese (China)
0