Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- get away from us you're putting our lives on risk. (does this sound natural?)
- is the sentence " practice makes perfect" grammatically correct? (even though it is an idiom sho...
- Why is it "locked" room, not "lockable"?
- 1. He told me that, as said by above contents, the reliability affects only on the production rat...
- 1. He'd gone directly to the man stuck in the elevator while crying out for help. 2. He'd g...
- Hi, can you check if the following sentences sound natural in situations like someone feels like...
- whats is the meaning of the word "wean"? i've search about this but it was not clear to me
- Is it correct? I’ve tutored adults and children in English, Arabic and Russian since 2016.
- you won't find embarrassment or you won't find shame Wich one is correct
- Does this sound natural in English? We don't have a mask mandate either, but the mask is still...