Question
08 Feb 06:25 AM

Hi, here I am again...this will be the last question today!!! I am just wondering what they are saying in that audio clip between 5:28~5:59. I am currently doing dictation with this material. I hope you guys please help me. here is a link to the NPR`s article that I'm studying with. Thank you!

This is what I've heard from the audio clip.
[ "I know that these stories can create more empathy for the lives these folks lift." more his interviews in complex nearly seven decades-long histories of Korean international adoptions. A lot has changed during that time. South Korea is grown wealthy. Attitude toward immigration and raise in the U.S. ?????. But more he says is the key element of adoptees stories particularly the life long search for identity remained largely the same. and South Korea continues sending it up overseas although it slows the rate at a peak than the 1980s???]

Answers

Korean

Korean