08 Feb 07:25 AM
Question about Japanese
How do you say this in Japanese? On Saturday, we will wake up at 10 am. We will have a full Irish breakfast too, Irish food is really delicious! In the afternoon, we will take you around the area. It is very beautiful and peaceful here.
Read more comments
- How do you say this in Hindi? absorption
- How do you say this in Russian? Je suis allée au supermarché hier
- How do you say this in Korean? when you leave the house, always wear mask.
- How do you say this in Korean? take care always
- How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? What is the different between brilliant and intelligent
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?