Read more comments
- would like toやwant to(wanna)以外で~したいという意味の英語はありますか？
- Actually, I wanna learn English .so could anyone tell me some ways to learn fasterand easier Th...
- What does "I wanna say" under 90 mean? 89 00:07:46,424 --> 00:07:50,010 You know, fixing up ...
- Can I use 우리 with 입니다/이에요 or should I use 저희?
- Does it sound natural to you? Hong Kong has multifarious snacks, each of them brings a story wh...
- what's the opposite of a rough day ?
- /!\ please don’t ignore my question! It’s a bit long but it’s necessary to introduce the subject....
- 天気はどうだった？is that the right way to ask a friend how was the weather ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Are there any other ways to say "You're welcome"?
- Which does native prefer "good morning" or "morning"?
- Does “just saying” mean “don’t take it seriously”? Thank you in advance!
- How did you memorize Japanese words?
- Those sentences below are about soccer. If there're any strange or unnatural ones, please let m...