08 Feb 10:54 AM
Question about Russian
How do you say this in Russian? БУДУ ПЛАТИТЬ!!!!!!!!! НАРОД МНЕ НУЖЕН ЧЕЛОВЕК С ХОРОШИМ ЗНАНИЕМ АНГЛИЙСКОГО ПЛАТИТЬ БУДУ) ПРОСТО НАДО ПЕРЕВЕСТИ КОЕ ЧТО НА АНГ. НЕТУ СВРЕХ СЛОЖНЫХ ВЕЩЕЙ И ПЕРЕВОД НЕ ДОЛЖЕН БЫТЬ ТОЧНЫМ ПРОСТО ЧТОБ ЧЕЛОВЕК ПОНЯЛ И ЧТОБ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ НА АНГ.Б ГРАМОТНЫМИ
Read more comments
- How do you say this in Japanese? 这首歌好听
- How do you say this in Vietnamese? (like advertisment) Book an international flight with (Name) A...
- How do you say this in Korean? be careful / stay safe
- How do you say this in Japanese? sorry, I don’t understand
- How do you say this in English (UK)? What could be the adjective to describe a person who is "好き...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?