08 Feb 03:17 PM
Read more comments
- How do you say this in Korean? I have really high standards. If I like you, then a lot of people ...
- How do you say this in Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)? 去年の夏に日本に帰ってきてからはずっと日本にいます
- How do you say this in Japanese? Hello (Teacher), I’m from the 3pm class today. You left at the e...
- How do you say this in Korean? I'm very nervous
- How do you say this in Japanese? which is correct? 元気で生きてるか or 元気に生きてるか？ or both are unnatural?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?