Read more comments
- Can you get me something at the store? 和 Can you get me something from the store? 的差別在哪裡？
- Please tell me something like this. TBH = to be honest ASAP = as soon as possible Thank yo...
- How do you know when to use "something" instead of "some thing" or other various word combination...
- Is it correct to say "I like very much something" as in "I liked very much the dolphins"?
- "here to empower you and to help you find the confidence within yourself." does this sound right...
- what's the meaning of bunch?
- What does 食べれる and 食べられる mean?
- ユラさん「Юра-сан」はいつく「?」にへ帰り「вернётся」ますか? いくつに✔️ 「сколько?」 いつくに❌ 「?」 いつ「время」くに「страна」 これは間違いですか。...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Hello Now I'm translating this movie. But I can't catch some part. The part is from 20：04 t...
- what do you call this in English? the thing that closes bread plastic?
- In this context: “ I was about to make a mistake but I didn’t” do I need to add “but I didn’t” a...
- can I say, "I'm supposed to make up my mind by tomorrow where to go for a holiday"?
- "he has a nice vehicle" (nice car)