Read more comments
- Can somebody tell me what is it about? I don't understand Korean... https://youtu.be/Jk30ns0R3Ls
- Which sentence is correct? りんごのように赤ちゃんの頬 or りんごのような赤ちゃんの頬 Thank you so much.
- Do you ask "Have you eaten?" more often than "How are you?" in Korea?
- 次の文章の「見る」は変ですか？「読む」にしなきゃいけないんですか？ 「私は今この文章を（見て）、～～という言葉は～～に言い換えられるかを考えた」
- Is there a simple verb to use ‘to hope’? like i hope it’s good, i hope it arrives soon, i hope he...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am on my bed or I am in my bed.
- Hi. I don’t understand this Japanese sentence: 漢字は書けたほうがいいです. Could you tell me in what context c...
- which one can we put at A, doing/to do/ do stop somebody A
- which is correct? i forgot what i'm doing today i forgot what i'm doing yesterday i forgot what ...
- Does it sound naturall?; It was cloudy all through my 6 days trip.