Read more comments
- Based on the first picture, verb in present tense should use 는다고 해요 But why the second picture ...
- „Zu hause ist da wo deine Freunde sind“ was bedeutet hier „da“?
- When is it appropriate to use 당신? I've never used it myself nor have I seen it being used.
- 如有錯,請幫我改一下,謝謝! 今天的戰利品也太重了，我差點拿不動了｡ 在公車和超商裡面，戴口罩的還是少數｡ 回家時，站在我後面的胖子，呼吸又大又粗，而且還咳嗽，很恐怖… 拜託現在是敏...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- (Only native speakers, please) Do you commonly use the French word "concierge" as a manager of...
- 1.A day without laughter is a day wasted. 2.A day without laughter is a day that is wasted. Q1) ...
- What does "whence cometh evil" mean?
- What did he say? Thanks
- A brain does not made as convenient as you can remind what you should do on time anytime. does th...