08 Feb 08:01 PM
Question about French (France)
Can anyone tell me any expressions in French that are different to England. For example I heard apparently instead of saying “I fainted” French people say “tomber dans les pommes” and “grains de beauté” instead of “moles” is there any stories behind them ire that’s just how it is?
- “到了暑假你打算去哪里玩儿吗？“ 这样说的对还是错？
- Can anyone tell me if I chose correctly?
- 彼が大学をやめたなんて全く知りませんでした。 ｗhat does なんて means here ? I did not know entirely that he had left th...
- Where is the expiration date??
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- 1.This is so heartwarming to see this! 2.This is so heartwarming to see! 3.It is so hearetwarnm...
- Could you give me an example of each? thoughtfulness, tenderness
- Type this out please.🙏 "What if he ___ wanna come back?"
- 1."Jack was to become a manager, but he left." 2. In the past, after retiring from his previo...
- What's the difference between "art" and "the arts"?