- あいつは用意周到なやつだから油断も隙もない。 この文は自然かどうかを教えてください。
- 日本の時制 A: 服を買うだけで、親に怒られる。 B: 服を買うだけで、親に怒られた。 C: 服を買っただけで、親に怒られる。 D: 服を買っただけで、親に怒られた。 私の考えは Aは服を買え...
- Please explain to me the difference between: 着く(つく) and 着く (ちゃく) I know they both have to d...
- 1. I just paid my rent fee 2. I just paid for my rent fee Which one is correct ?
- What does it mean by “smell smoke”? 1. To smell something burning 2. To smell cigarettes smoke
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Which question is correct? How good friends are John and you? How good of friends are John and ...
- Subject : How many native English speakers are bad at English Are there hundreds of thousands of...
- I wan to know this speaker say "at"or not.I can listen this word
- when I talk about a story happening in the past, should I use the past tense all the way through,...
- 1. It is my dream to visit as many countries as possible in seven years from now. → Is this gramm...