09 Feb 12:47 AM
Question about English (US)
I'm a bit confused about what are the cases when you don't change a sentence's order while making a question, I mean, what are those cases where you leave the subject and then de verb without switching them after the question word
Read more comments
- What is the difference between a little bit and a bit of ?
- I play a drum a little bit does this sound natural?
- I'm a bit tied up now, so can you just give me 30 minutes? 今ちょっと手がふさがってるから、30分くらい後でもいい？ does t...
- If someone offers you a food, what can you say to politely reject it?
- 请问，这句话里的“晃”啥意思？念第几声? 他在这儿晃好几天了
- Cataclysm Upheaval Bisect Autodidact
- 你好！请看一下，有没有错误？ ”他（正）在上来呢”
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- That's an upcoming event,if it weren't like that. Is that correct?
- Please correct my journal 🍑 I used a credit card for the first time to pay for an online Engli...
- How long have you been in Japan? When did you come to Japan? Do they mean the same thing? I...
- Could you explain to me what this "not" is? I think the sentence would be better if the "not" was...
- I get kinda excited when I see a word or expression in shows that I’ve just learned. Does this so...