Read more comments
- How do you say this in Japanese? 男女搭配 干活不累
- 「男女を問わず、誰もが動きやすい職場が必要だとされている。」 「される」というのは、「する」の尊敬語でしょうか。またはその受身でしょうか。 この動詞の意味と形があまり分かりません。
- Hi :) Can you take a look at my text? And correct my mistake? my english is poor... The part in r...
- Does it sounds natural? It was nice talking with you! It was good for me to hear about your exper...
- Is this natural as spoken English? Yuki runs a marathon as often as 10 times a year.
- 'a snapping sound' means a sound from someone snapping his fingers ? Or else meaning sounds?
- Can I say 気持ち悪かったって聞いたけどもう大丈夫？to mean "I heard you felt sick but are you OK now?" ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Please correct my essay. MacBook I bought a MacBook Pro last year in December. I used an wind...
- Hi all, Could you please tell me what he said in these audios? Thanks in advance for your help....
- I can rarely see people who wear traditional Korean clothes, named Han Bock today. Is this correct?
- What do you guys call it ?
- can I say, "I couldn't have come around to you yesterday seeing as I was in a hurry on my way to ...