09 Feb 07:20 AM
Question about English (US)
What does There already exists “autonomous” surgical robots that use radiation beams to treat cancers or those offering reduced human input for tasks involving rigid, fixed tissues (i.e., bones) for joint replacements. mean?
Read more comments
- How to translate "robots have been a mild disappointment. "? the context is in the following g...
- ”Where to go to see real-size robots like Gundam?” https://goo.gl/E21dgt does this sound natural?
- It must be fascinating to see robots behaving just like human beings. does this sound natural?
- What does ой нубас механик mean?
- What does två mean?
- What does fatma mean?
- What does 私の夢の旅はオーストラリアにくことです。 does this sound natural? mean?
- What does he wanted to spend it all right away mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?