09 Feb 07:46 AM
Read more comments
- 彼女の顔は蚊に刺された 彼女は蚊に顔を刺された 2つも使えますか どちらが自然ですか 他の表現がありますか 教えてください😊😊
- Она отмечает, что обстоятельство времени обычно препозитивно не только в письменной речи (72-74%)...
- I want to study English，could anyone help me？ I come from China，I wish I can help you to learn Ch...
- Do they both mean the same thing "feed somebody a lie" and "feed somebody a line" ?
- If you say something like "I love my dog", that would be “僕の犬が大好き” or is it “僕は僕の犬が大好き”？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Is the sentence correct? He is beyond a coward.
- Which question is correct? How good friends are John and you? How good of friends are John and ...
- Subject : How many native English speakers are bad at English Are there hundreds of thousands of...
- I wan to know this speaker say "at"or not.I can listen this word
- when I talk about a story happening in the past, should I use the past tense all the way through,...