09 Feb 08:41 AM
Question about Simplified Chinese (China)
How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? They are using current information to predict the number of people that could be infected. It is a well known hypothesis used by experts to predict.
- How do you say this in English (US)? そう思わない？(思うでしょ？)
- How do you say this in English (UK)? Yo tampoco lo encuentro
- How do you say this in Korean? 이 문장이 맞아요? 제가 제일 좋아하는 계절이 봄입니다. 봄은 너무 덥지 않고 춥지도 않지 때문입니다.
- How do you say this in Turkish? experienced pilots know the timing to the second
- How do you say this in French (France)? hola mi amor
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?