Read more comments
- Which sentence is correct. 1. I work in Coca-cola 2. I work at Coca-cola
- You are eager for going home. Does this sound natural? Background: my friend always says like I w...
- Do you know what the following sentence mean? “He impressed one, in 1914, as cold-blooded, as a ...
- Could someone tell me the meaning of "ride off" please?
- 書きた紙は別の人の手書きだった 「私の日本語は正しいですか? 正してください」
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- I like to watch movie, have anyone can introduce me your favourite movie? I want to watch English...
- I thought it'd be sth relaxing to do after all that work yesterday. What does "after all that ...
- Hi :) is this sentence is grammatically correct ? ( for an e-mail) I'm sending you below my home...
- I got a rip-off. Is this correct?
- Is “amongst” used correctly here? For me, the way it is used here is wired. The night sky was po...