Read more comments
- Can you tell me what he’s saying here??
- When I go on a business trip, I take as many shirts as days. Does it make sense?
- Je suis tombée sur cet idiome: "quelqu’un n’est pas sorti de l’auberge". Pouvez-vous me dire ce q...
- the difference between component and element? thanks
- I concern his desperate act. Can you correct this more naturally?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- There is a bottle of mineral water. ↓There is OR There are↓ I don’t know. There is two bottles ...
- Is this grammatically correct? If not, could you please fix it for me? Thanks in advance! —> John...
- When I would like to say I am glad if my advice is useful after someone shows me gratitude, which...
- 1.This is so heartwarming to see this! 2.This is so heartwarming to see! 3.It is so hearetwarnm...
- Could you give me an example of each? thoughtfulness, tenderness