09 Feb 11:04 AM
Question about English (US)
What does "I think the biggest problem he has with surbuban women is the part that so many in his base like about him," Mr.Cramer said. "His rhetoric, his punching down at his opponents. It's so different than anything they've seen." mean?
- I have a problem about expression on Lang-8.
- What is the difference between No problem and It doesn't matter ?
- Told how to solve the problem, I could solve it easily. (I read this sentence in my grammer te...
- What does chill out mean?
- What does such happines mean?
- What does 시차 mean?
- What does 旋转吧假期 mean?
- What does 思わず一気にかき込みくなる mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?