09 Feb 11:48 AM
Read more comments
- "I don't know what's going on there, but for pineapple's sake, loosen up." What's the "for pinea...
- 표기하기엔 꽤나 돈이 되는 물건이거든. 무슨 뜻이에요?
- a person collect (their/his/her) thoughts
- ひらがなで何ですか？ 😔
- 「아프게 해놓은 걸로」の日本語訳が 「苦しめただけで」となっています。 よく解らないので分解して教えて頂けませんか？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- can I say, "Is the training hard for you? Are you ready for your championship? Which place do you...
- generally you call Johnny "john", and call Matthew "Matt". What's the short term of Ivan?
- is it grammatically correct? My coach is strict as well as yours. But I think it's a good type o...
- hi guys, do you really use the phrase “grave ramifications”? i was searching for interesting alte...
- We had completely misjudged the situation, AS we later discovered. What is the function of AS?