Read more comments
- What is the difference between I've got sleep! and I am sleep. ?
- Take enough sleep and nutrients. 良く寝て、栄養一杯とってね。 @読み/ えいよういっぱい does this sound natural?
- I'm so tired, I could sleep for a week！ does this sound natural?
- 大学受験で「落ちた・脱落した｣後、ビリヤードとお酒に明け暮れる日々を過ごしたのです。 日本では｢落ちた｣の方が一般的ですね？
- how do you remember vocabulary and grammar 文法や単語を覚えるどうやって 日本人も答え受けていい
- How do you say “I will see you soon” in Korean? Can I say 조금 있다가 봐?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Could anyone tell me why in the first sentence in second paragraph “given” is used without a “is”...
- Chat para hablar solo en inglés con nativos?
- Are there any other ways of saying this? The screen is as tall as it's wide.
- Is there another word or term for "pins and needles" in American English? And can you give me som...
- ①He didn't know silk from cotton. ②He couldn't know silk from cotton. My dictionary says ② ca...