14 Feb 11:37 PM
Read more comments
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- ゴールまで「あと少しだから｣頑張って！ ｢｣の部分を「あまり残ってないから｣と言うと少し不自然ですね？上記のように言うのが一般的ですね？
- 「僕はこの美容院に切るこだわりがたる」 この美容院だけで切ろうとしているっていう意味で使いたいですが 上の例文は不自然ですか？
- I get my mouth watery at the very thought of thinking about chocolate. Does this sentence make s...
- How to write w in korean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Could anyone tell me why in the first sentence in second paragraph “given” is used without a “is”...
- Chat para hablar solo en inglés con nativos?
- Are there any other ways of saying this? The screen is as tall as it's wide.
- Is there another word or term for "pins and needles" in American English? And can you give me som...
- ①He didn't know silk from cotton. ②He couldn't know silk from cotton. My dictionary says ② ca...