14 Feb 11:37 PM
Read more comments
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- 大学受験で「落ちた・脱落した｣後、ビリヤードとお酒に明け暮れる日々を過ごしたのです。 日本では｢落ちた｣の方が一般的ですね？
- How do you say “I will see you soon” in Korean? Can I say 조금 있다가 봐?
- 这座建筑的规模和设计气势非凡。 Hi what is the verb in this sentence? Should it be 是 after ”这座建筑的规模和设计”？
- *is it correct* I have a hard time. I have a bad time. I have a good time.
- 以下のメールは自然な日本語ですか？仕事の内容で、ほかの会社の方へのメールなので、丁寧に書きたいんです。 ーーー 情報収集のお願いがあって、本メールを書いています。具体的な内容をいかに...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Could anyone tell me why in the first sentence in second paragraph “given” is used without a “is”...
- Chat para hablar solo en inglés con nativos?
- Are there any other ways of saying this? The screen is as tall as it's wide.
- Is there another word or term for "pins and needles" in American English? And can you give me som...
- ①He didn't know silk from cotton. ②He couldn't know silk from cotton. My dictionary says ② ca...