Read more comments
- I want to ask English native speakers who are studying Japanese. Could you tell me how you were t...
- I wonder why some native English speakers often use"in'"at the end of the word , like"lunchin' it...
- Any native English speaker want to befriend a native Chinese speaker on wechat?
- ゴールまで「あと少しだから｣頑張って！ ｢｣の部分を「あまり残ってないから｣と言うと少し不自然ですね？上記のように言うのが一般的ですね？
- Whats the difference between: 1. 한국어를 공부하기 좋아해요 2. 한국어를 공부하는 것은 좋아해요 Is changing to 기 verb endin...
- 「僕はこの美容院に切るこだわりがたる」 この美容院だけで切ろうとしているっていう意味で使いたいですが 上の例文は不自然ですか？
- I get my mouth watery at the very thought of thinking about chocolate. Does this sentence make s...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Could anyone tell me why in the first sentence in second paragraph “given” is used without a “is”...
- Chat para hablar solo en inglés con nativos?
- Are there any other ways of saying this? The screen is as tall as it's wide.
- Is there another word or term for "pins and needles" in American English? And can you give me som...
- ①He didn't know silk from cotton. ②He couldn't know silk from cotton. My dictionary says ② ca...