Read more comments
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- What’s fashion show runaway?? What’s runaway in this sentence?
- I’ll get those drinks started for you. What does it mean when a waitress says it?
- Is this correct?
- which tense should i use in the following sentence. i confuse between past perfect, past continuo...
- Ken earlier got up than Jack. What's wrong with this sentence?
- Environmental sensitivity is now as required an attitude in polite society as is, say, belief in ...
- I have two questions concerning the following text from an article in NY Times. 1. What does "ta...
- Which is correct?😅 ① Every year there are more and more garbage. ② The number of garbage is incre...
- When you are hungry, how to describe the sound of the hunger? Rumbling?
- How do you call this fruit?