Read more comments
- What's the nuance conveyed by "ever so", for instance in the expression "ever-so-gently" ?
- Could you teach me why "went up" is put? To me, it seems "went in" or "went into" is better. I'd...
- Can you change "you have lost" to "you lost"? And Can you teach me the nuance between them?
- What does fuck off mean?
- What does wind up in somewhere mean?
- What does fusion restaurant. mean?
- What does ”Once upon” mean?
- What does banana boat (within this context) / straight (within this context) / mix (within this c...
- What does runaround mean?
- What does Syndrome mean?
- What does "Cause when you’re in love You don’t mind a different view Things are looking up" ...
- What does 「bet to」 mean?
- What does eliminate mean?