- What is the difference between I didn't like coffee as it just tasted bitter to me. and I didn't...
- When I went to the coffee shop in Aeon, I found that they had more kinds of coffee beans. イオンのコー...
- This coffee is getting cold. このコーヒー冷めてる。 does this sound natural?
- How about Cynthia for a girl’s name
- We don't hard to buy masks anymore. It's getting better in Korea. Is this correct?
- What does "How's things?" mean? Why is it using "is"-singular from with "things"-plural n?
- Hello,can I ask you a question that how you native speakers memorize the phrasal verb? Many of th...
- You should be careful when you try to buy the korea's mask because it will be most likely fake. ...
- “Addict coffe” or “coffe addict” ?!
- can I say, "at weekends, i usually hang out with my friends, mop the floors (Sundays are cleaning...
- What does "blinding whack " mean here
- “I feel happy for you” “I feel bad for you” In the two sentences, what’s the function of “for”?
- man -> handsome girl -> pretty it's right? if who say pretty to boy, it's not natural?