Read more comments
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- Is this correct?
- which tense should i use in the following sentence. i confuse between past perfect, past continuo...
- Ken earlier got up than Jack. What's wrong with this sentence?
- Is it correct? In Japan,produce about 900g of garbage per person in a day.
- 1. It is independent in spirit 2. It is independent in spirits. Are both 1 and 2 correct Engl...
- Environmental sensitivity is now as required an attitude in polite society as is, say, belief in ...
- I have two questions concerning the following text from an article in NY Times. 1. What does "ta...
- Which is correct?😅 ① Every year there are more and more garbage. ② The number of garbage is incre...
- When you are hungry, how to describe the sound of the hunger? Rumbling?
- How do you call this fruit?