1 Aug 2015
- What is the difference between implication and connotation ?
- What does "implications " in 466 mean?
- It is important to realize the implications of using fertilizers and machines in food production,...
- I have to prepare a trivia by the next class. does this sound natural?
- Is it good English if I say: “The suitcase of my sister is big.” ? does this sound natural?
- I want you to see a photo what I took does this sound natural?
- When you ask someone from a diffrent country about what number 1 in ttheir country is,How would y...
- I usually go to work by car, but it's broken. I’m going by bus this week. does this sound natural?