Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which one is correct and more common: "Why don't you like it?" (1) or "Why do you not like it?"
- like the sun / When it rises in its might What does “in its might” mean?
- I'm not sure what this sentence means. Could you rephrase it for me? ----- Frank and Ashley agre...
- Hi ! Which verb go with 'revenue', 'make' or 'gain' ? Thanks !
- Can I say "You are such a boomer" to my friend? or someone who is younger than me but who has clo...
- "serves you right" is this usually said when something bad happens to someone who continually d...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentence sounds natural? 😊 (1) Could you type your essay inst...
- If a Chinese company made this movie(squid game) If a Chinese company have made this movie which...
- Which sentences are more correct or natural? 1. What kind of costume will you dress up for Hallo...
- She didn't have any question. is this acceptable grammar?
- ¿En catalán se diferencia entre "te amo" y "te quiero"?
- Los diptongos e hiatos no son iguales en castellano que en catalán, verdad?
- Qué significa la "ny" en catalán? se pronuncia como la "ñ"?
- Que diferencia hay entre gallego y catalán?
- Que és més habitual o correcte, dir: meva o meua, teva o teua, seva o seua? Gràcies ☺