07 Mar 08:29 AM
Read more comments
- CityTok Break the language barriers! Built-in fast and accurate automatically ch...
- What is the most common word used to describe the part of a person's leg between the knee and ankle?
- Is there any idiom for saying that someone is meddlesome,nosy?
- Can I use "practically" meaning "almost" ? For example: there's practically no snow = there is al...
- What does "diploma" mean? I am a university student in Japan. I want to apply for studying abroad...
- can u give a list of polite insult words? like bonehead I just dont wanna use offensives
- Hello. Which sentence sounds more natural? 1) I saw the house with a broken window yesterday. ...
- The green is nasal bones?
- What does “to be borne out shrieking by the villain of the piece”mean here?, can you re-write the...