07 Mar 08:57 AM

Question about Korea, Republic Of

If I see two of my teachers, how would I address one of them specifically? e.g. there are professor Kim and professor Pak and I want to address mr. Kim. Do I say 김선생님 or do I use his/her first name and then add 선생님 ?

Share this question
Read more comments

  • Country or region Korea, Republic Of

  • Country or region Russian Federation
Share this question
Recommended Questions