Read more comments
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- People ()next to us are our neighbors. A. Living B. Who lives C. That are living D. Used to li...
- They are shareholders at/of Cinemax does this sound natural? at/of which one is correct ??
- In this question, why the answer is (A), but not (C)
- If you say “attributed something“ then what does that mean ? For example... the attributed quality
- Is this sentence correct? By the time I finished my homework, I had had lunch.
- Can you help me regain my orginal English?
- Mình không biết là phát âm của mình có ổn không
- Why the answer is not D ?
- The earth is getting warmer. The earth gets warm. Are both grammatically correct? & Is the first...
- Please tell me about the correct way of using 'a'. Which is correct? #1 If you like ramen, l rec...