Read more comments
- any ideas how to do this? you need to use a correct form of words in brackets
- Just say to him to know yourself. 1. Does the sentence above sound natural? 2. What does the ...
- How would you say that you've received your diagnosis? I can't seem to phrase this properly. "A ...
- “I had only one glass of wine and I felt tipsy. It might’ve been because I hadn’t drunk alcohol f...
- (On the street) A: Could you tell me where the nearest place I can listen to live music? B: I'm...
- When you are hungry, how to describe the sound of the hunger? Rumbling?
- How do you call this fruit?
- When creating email for a boss, how to begin? Do you use "dear (name)"?
- the year 2020 read as "twenty twenty" or "two thousand (and) twenty"?
- I have a fever I have a temperature どちらが正しいですか。