Read more comments
- ◯◯ motivates me. ◯◯ makes me want to do my best. Do these sentences mean the same thing?
- Is it correct? However much science is advanced, it doesn’t teach you what is the purpose of life.
- can i say, "friends will always stand up for you of you're in a trouble"?
- to have many personalities in one person ?
- can I say, "your mate will help you in case you're facing challenges with your studies or job"?
- What is your favorite books
- What proposition do you use with floor? For example 2nd floor 3rd floor???!!
- Now is at noon and I want to ask my friend if he will (is going to) work tonight. The time is fix...
- can I say, " I live in a country house, just in few steps from the local river. I go to there to...
- I'm looking for someone who wants to be a language teacher for each other. I'm going to write sen...