07 Mar 10:15 AM

  • Japanese
Question about English (US)

What do you call it in English? "Baked rice snack"? This kinds of food is very popular in Japan. It's salty and crispy and tastes good.

Read more comments

  • English (US)
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions