Read more comments
- Why don't I brush my teeth and go to bed? 歯磨きして寝ようか。 does this sound natural?
- Oh, no. I forgot to brush my teeth before I left home. しまった。歯磨きしてくるの忘れた。 does this sound natural?
- One of my teeth is loose. 歯が1本ぐらぐらしている。 does this sound natural?
- “freak out” Is this expression not appropriate for a formal conversation?
- 1. I had a cut before I knew it 2. I had a cut without knowing it 3. I had a cut without noticing...
- Don’t spoil yourself. Does this sound natural?
- I have recently travelled in Hanoi, so I bought roundtrip tickets as I had to return home aferwar...
- when we can use the word "precisely"? is it can be used at the middle on the sentence?
- We'll be more free at the virus. We'll be more free from the virus. Are both correct and the sam...
- "Nine out of ten adults live a mentally healthy life. The one who doesn't experienced childhood t...
- 1. Can someone fix the gramma in this paragraph for me? Please An important idea from the poe...
- Can you check my excersises?
- What does he say?