Read more comments
- 何のお構いもしませんで はどういう意味でどういうときに使いますか？
- What is the difference between しかし and でも and (何か) ですが、… ?
- 「〜ではなかろうか」は何という意味でしょうか？意味も使い方も分からないのです。教えていただけませんか？よろしくお願いします。 例文： 現代人は他人を上手に操作して自分の思い通りにすること...
- can I say, "as a rule, subways are located under ground and that's the reason why we call them "u...
- Please correct my journal 🐻 Yesterday, Prime Minister Abe has declared a state of emergency. ...
- can I say, "buses get me comfy seeing as they are not so fast as subways"?
- As they shed their coats in the entry hall, their bags would be whisked to the grand bedrooms. w...
- can I say, "I hate riding the subway because I'm afraid of darkness inside of it"?
- What does "foggy" and "bloated" mean here? Is both the word used as a slang?
- 1. I'm just done with making dinner. 2. I'm just done making dinner. → Do both sound natural? Do...
- would u plz tell me some English sayings about animals, thx.😀
- What does "diploma" mean? I am a university student in Japan. I want to apply for studying abroad...
- can u give a list of polite insult words? like bonehead I just dont wanna use offensives