07 Mar 05:43 PM
Question about Japanese
Why anime characters love to use the word 「お前」, even to refer to people they care about, meanwhile it's really rude to use in real life? 😂 Do you feel like uncomfortable when you hear that in anime?
Read more comments
- お前も殺されかけたんだぞ。 かけた=?
- What is the origin of お前？ It seems strange that 前 followed by the honorific お would result in an ...
- 「お前さん、ワテクシの心はあなた様のために溢れています。こちへ見てくれますか？」(話の女性です) does this sound natural?
- They are shareholders at/of Cinemax does this sound natural? at/of which one is correct ??
- If you say “attributed something“ then what does that mean ? For example... the attributed quality
- Is this sentence correct? By the time I finished my homework, I had had lunch.
- What does it mean by"what a stroke of luck:"
- can I say, "if someone invents cars that can fly, we won't get stuck in the traffic anymore"?
- Can you help me regain my orginal English?
- Mình không biết là phát âm của mình có ổn không
- Why the answer is not D ?
- The earth is getting warmer. The earth gets warm. Are both grammatically correct? & Is the first...
- Please tell me about the correct way of using 'a'. Which is correct? #1 If you like ramen, l rec...