07 Mar 06:48 PM

Question about English (UK)

How do you say this in English (UK)? ciarki

I know it's shivers but I want use it to describe beautiful, touching song and I was wondering if I can use it or if not what word the best relate

Read more comments

  • English (UK)
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions