07 Mar 08:20 PM
Question about Korean
While reading this sentence ““내가 이렇게 사랑하는데” and trying to translate it, I thought that the meaning was something like “But I love you like this/this way”, but the translating tools had translate it differently. Can you help me?
Read more comments
- Jake’s seeing a lot o f Felicity these days. why is used here Present Continuous?
- "The red circle represents the inconsistency between the number I ordered and the number you wrot...
- What is the verb of "social distancing"? "doing social distancing"? "preparing social distancing...
- Does this sound natural? I want to offer you a subtitling and translation into English languag...
- こんにちはお元気ですか I'm an Indonesia who based in Bali. I want to have new friend that fluent in Japanese...
- From this sentence "This suit is a little tight in the shoulder." Why they use "in" not "on"?
- Who wanna speak arabic and teach me speak English?
- Qual è la differenza tra "she" e "her"? Per esempio se dico "no, not her" è la stessa cosa se dic...
- What do you think of Chinese peolpe?
- 1. i gonna do it 2. i’m gonna do it 3. i gonna to do it 4. i’m gonna to do it which one is correct?